2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth pointing out that every player is insured in the case of long term injuries (or at least they were when I was last involved in insurance), so provided Dele's injury has met the threshold for a long term injury, he will have had at least a portion of his wages covered by the club's insurer.

“Injury”

Another one I will be glad to see the back of. Tons of money spent and no return for it again no surprise we’ve got into such a mess with diabolical recruitment.

Worth pointing out that every player is insured in the case of long term injuries (or at least they were when I was last involved in insurance), so provided Dele's injury has met the threshold for a long term injury, he will have had at least a portion of his wages covered by the club's insurer.
Did we pay the insurance bill?

Would the fact that he withheld his mental / psychological illness (can we call it that? His trauma, whatever the term is) cause his insurance not to be valid?

Would the fact that he withheld his mental / psychological illness (can we call it that? His trauma, whatever the term is) cause his insurance not to be valid?
I honestly don't know. If the only claims have been for his actual physical injuries (add quotation marks here if you prefer) then perhaps not

Status
Not open for further replies.