2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching game against palace when we stayed up ,was there obviously but what a second half he had honestly hope he stays on maybe for a song think he owes us as a club.hes a player on his day can be a star if his head is right, think he's at a perfect club to help him on his recovery that is what Everton do...he needs us and he might give us a boost imo..
We`re a football club first not a rehab clinic. Being loyal and helping out former players from the era before 50 to 100k a week wages came in I am proud of our club for doing, but can`t feel the same about the modern players. He`s not one of ours, let him go back to Spuds and see how they can help him out or not.

Just watching game against palace when we stayed up ,was there obviously but what a second half he had honestly hope he stays on maybe for a song think he owes us as a club.hes a player on his day can be a star if his head is right, think he's at a perfect club to help him on his recovery that is what Everton do...he needs us and he might give us a boost imo..

Please stop.

Welcome to The Dele Express, please take a seat and enjoy the ride.

Blimey. It is really clear. We are not going anywhere near a contract for Dele.

I would absolutely give up on the shower leading us if they did that. He is done at everton
IMG_7824.jpeg

When does his contract expire. The guy's head's gone. I wish him as a human all the best - he should exit Everton asap.

We`re a football club first not a rehab clinic. Being loyal and helping out former players from the era before 50 to 100k a week wages came in I am proud of our club for doing, but can`t feel the same about the modern players. He`s not one of ours, let him go back to Spuds and see how they can help him out or not.
I believe that rehab, after contract is up is in most player s contracts? Obviously, if the injury happens when under contract. We won't be paying him.

None of us really know what happens in the background between a club and players.

However publicly we have seen nothing from Dele to indicate he has any loyalty or gratitude to Everton for paying him a fortune over the last three years and getting nothing in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.