2023/24 Dele

@Mrbluenose the reason I want Dele to succeed and will defend him from absolute apes like you is because I too was abused as a child, all the money in the world doesn't fix you. Wage thief, stealing a living etc, all this absolute rubbish, the guy has been suicidal. I've been there. Now you know. If you have to blame the player for this, rhat says everything about you and the rest of the gammons on here.

@Mrbluenose the reason I want Dele to succeed and will defend him from absolute apes like you is because I too was abused as a child, all the money in the world doesn't fix you. Wage thief, stealing a living etc, all this absolute rubbish, the guy has been suicidal. I've been there. Now you know. If you have to blame the player for this, rhat says everything about you and the rest of the gammons on here.
Don’t need to defend yourself to them. They won’t ever comprehend it if they don’t after all the posts that have been made in this thread and others.

I hope you’ve found your way through to some sort of peace mate.

If revised terms can be agreed with spurs which means he can restart his career then I’m all for it. The lad has natural ability, he needs an environment and system of support to restart. Everton just need to ensure this doesn’t come at a massive cost, as we simply cant afford to get it wrong.

Don’t need to defend yourself to them. They won’t ever comprehend it if they don’t after all the posts that have been made in this thread and others.

I hope you’ve found your way through to some sort of peace mate.
Took me many long years to work out what was causing me issues in my life. It's probably been the same for Dele. I'm completely at peace with it now, it took time though.

It must be horrible being a celebrity and having this go on, especially knowing you have to make it public on your own terms because some horrible tabloid is going to leak it, a point that goes unmentioned a lot. Then you have "supporters" act like this. I thought Everton was a family club, an old traditional institution that looked after their own. Sad to see.

Took me many long years to work out what was causing me issues in my life. It's probably been the same for Dele. I'm completely at peace with it now, it took time though.

It must be horrible being a celebrity and having this go on, especially knowing you have to make it public on your own terms because some horrible tabloid is going to leak it, a point that goes unmentioned a lot. Then you have "supporters" act like this. I thought Everton was a family club, an old traditional institution that looked after their own. Sad to see.
That’s nice to hear that you have been able to get to that place. I work with children who have been abused, and often think about what things will be like for them in the future and whether they will be able to get to that place.

By the looks of it, those at the club still stand by those values. Especially when you listen to how Dyche speaks about him etc. it’s a minority on here.

That’s nice to hear that you have been able to get to that place. I work with children who have been abused, and often think about what things will be like for them in the future and whether they will be able to get to that place.

By the looks of it, those at the club still stand by those values. Especially when you listen to how Dyche speaks about him etc. it’s a minority on here.
I dunno if it's a minority or not but it's not just here it's all social media platforms and it's vocal, there's a lot of people who "mental health wash", pretend to care that it's a thing but deep down just want people to harden up and get over it. You can see it with Dele.