2023/24 Dele

After how spurs had us off, first with pienaar, then Ali, then going low on richarlison, dembele, the double deal for walker and the other lad so we couldnt have him, if we sell them branners we truly are the Simps of the league
The difference a decent chairman at the helm can do. A new ground, good investments, savvy financials. Sadly all undone by the insider trading fella the very top.

With good reason, he's a nightmare to deal with, he's the negotiator Bill thought he was, but...
If he Was on your side he'd go from dirty snidey bremner giles esque, to - hard but fair Tony Kay / Jimmy Gabriel.

Bill was the master negotiator with Levy though. Used to go for meals and talk deals all the time.

Exactly that mate. We are stuck in the past I'm afraid. Jobs for the boys and all that it'll be our downfall in the end.
That is the past cant see that happening now...

I'm fed up with this Dele situation. They'll be building a granny flat for him soon.
I don't much think about him and the haters drag this thread up and remind me what im possible missing and the hope returns its like purgatory.