2023/24 Dele

Anyone reckon, for the start of next season, he will have fully recovered and be fully fit physically and fully fit mentally… for Spurs, after being really well looked after at the extremely cost efficient Everton rehab centre?
Everton that.
There's one argument says - he 'owes us'
(and some might say he owes himself)
But...
See Erikson > Brentford > Man U.

Then there's the real world argument of; If you want loyalty - get a dog

Last edited:

I can’t understand how there’s people who always want to make out like it takes 3 months to get back fit after you miss a couple of weeks of training but then think dele’s going to come back as a quality player after about 5 years of career carnage.
Need to get him out of the club ASAP.

I can’t understand how there’s people who always want to make out like it takes 3 months to get back fit after you miss a couple of weeks of training but then think dele’s going to come back as a quality player after about 5 years of career carnage.

Only when it’s one of our players, the same rule doesn’t apply to an opposition player that’s starting against us for the first time after coming back from injury. Meltdown city in that instance.

Dele is still a big name in football and I can see him going to the MLS or a similar league where the level of football is much lower but the salaries are still high.

Unless he is prepared to drastically cut his basic salary then I can't see a club in Europe taking a chance on him