2023/24 Dele

….part of the visit to Claire House today;

View attachment 238614
….he’s not looking involved in anything. If he is in clubs plans, I’d have thought it was a good opportunity to see him today.

As you say, it might mean nothing but my guess is he’s on the books but not part of the club.
Bit of egg on your face this last 2 days…. 😂

Just kidding mate. Its great to see him involved in things.

But can you make a comment about DCL being unable to score goals or something.

Bit of egg on your face this last 2 days…. 😂

Just kidding mate. Its great to see him involved in things.

But can you make a comment about DCL being unable to score goals or something.

….i know most posters disagree, but for anybody wanting to see him on the pitch this season surely it’s a positive sign that he’s involved in this type of duty.

It's just positive seeing him smiling and looking happy to be honest, football aside.
A post has gone up on People's Forum saying he's sustained a thigh injury and is likely out for the season.

I would usually take a wait and see attitude until the Fulham Press conf, but the poster who shared it said Mykolenko was out on Thursday eve.

A post has gone up on People's Forum saying he's sustained a thigh injury and is likely out for the season.

I would usually take a wait and see attitude until the Fulham Press conf, but the poster who shared it said Mykolenko was out on Thursday eve.
Dyche shared early Thursday afternoon that Myko was a doubt. Wasnt really a secret.

I’d definitely just wait and see.

Dyche shared early Thursday afternoon that Myko was a doubt. Wasnt really a secret.

I’d definitely just wait and see.
Not exactly right, he said he had a knock and they'd check on him but he should be OK.

This fella said he was definitely out. Others pointed out what Dyche had said and he was like, OK, let's see.

I hope it isn't correct, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was.

But he is already signed…..

None of our conversation has been about him signing. It’s based off you claiming he has no desire to play (which you have zero idea about), when he can’t play due to physical injury anyway. And then you making stuff up about him being frozen out at Spurs, despite him regularly playing for them up until he left.

I mean sign him up again , extend contract etc.

You’re correct I don’t “ know” anything . I have no first hand experience of him at all as a person.

Just like I didn’t with Schneiderlin or koeman ….

But over time you can start to base your opinion on a persons actions/ achievements ..

He was even away for free by spurs, and has contributed basically nothing in his 1 and a half years here.

You’re correct I don’t “ know” anything . I have no first hand experience of him at all as a person.

But over time you can start to base your opinion on a persons actions/ achievements ..

He was even away for free by spurs, and has contributed basically nothing in his 1 and a half years here.
I’ve never said we should, not one bit of the conversation we have had has mentioned re-signing him.

I’m more than happy for him to be played 6 times if Dyche feels he is ready and can provide something.

I’m just sick of the claims that he has no desire, or is a bad apple in the squad etc. as they are all baseless.

Haha yeah. Imagine thinking he was going to play a single minute for us this season. I don’t believe he was “injured” in the first place.

We don’t want a lot for Christmas
There’s just one thing we need
We don’t care about the deduction you see
We just want you to end Dele’s loan
More that you will ever know
Make our dream come true
All we want for Christmas is you

(To end Dele’s loan ffs)

We don’t want a lot for Christmas
There’s just one thing we need
We don’t care about the deduction you see
We just want you to end Dele’s loan
More that you will ever know
Make our dream come true
All we want for Christmas is you

(To end Dele’s loan ffs)
Effort

Exactly. Treat him well, pay his wages, but if he hasn't already been told, tell him asap that he's not playing this season and will not have a further contract extended to him.