2023/24 Dele

The way I see it is that we've already played 12 games this season and there's only 26 left. He's still injured so he wouldn't be likely to play before end-January anyway. In that case he's not likely to play 20 games anyway as he signed a 2 and a half year contract at the end of January 2022 (is that correct?). I reckon the discussion about extra payment is effectively irrelevant. Or does the 20 game payment continue even after the 2 and a half years? If he gets close to playing the extra 7 games just don't play him.

Whatever happens, he's had a bloody good deal from our club and has been taking home $100k a week (quid - haven't got one of this on my keyboard). No wonder our wage bill has been partly to blame for teh reason we've landed in FFP trouble. No matter how unlikely, it would be nice for a bit of loyalty from Dele Alli once the Spurs contract is over and he stayed at the club fully fit.

The way I see it is that we've already played 12 games this season and there's only 26 left. He's still injured so he wouldn't be likely to play before end-January anyway. In that case he's not likely to play 20 games anyway as he signed a 2 and a half year contract at the end of January 2022 (is that correct?). I reckon the discussion about extra payment is effectively irrelevant. Or does the 20 game payment continue even after the 2 and a half years? If he gets close to playing the extra 7 games just don't play him.

Whatever happens, he's had a bloody good deal from our club and has been taking home $100k a week (quid - haven't got one of this on my keyboard). No wonder our wage bill has been partly to blame for teh reason we've landed in FFP trouble. No matter how unlikely, it would be nice for a bit of loyalty from Dele Alli once the Spurs contract is over and he stayed at the club fully fit.

True, but I think also sacking managers not helped. We even got sued by a manager who left us for Real Madrid.