2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd send him on loan to say Spurs to get match fit and if he achieves the level we need we can take him and play him again.

I’d hire a private investigator to follow him then release an image of him doing hippy crack or whatever other stuff he is up to then fire him for gross misconduct. Do we drugs test our own players?

The above is assuming there is evidence of misconduct of this sort, which I believe there was hippy crack head incident, thus warranting an investigation. This guy is a drain on the club, what the hell were we thinking when signing him. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Get him outttttttt.

I’d hire a private investigator to follow him then release an image of him doing hippy crack or whatever other stuff he is up to then fire him for gross misconduct. Do we drugs test our own players?

The above is assuming there is evidence of misconduct of this sort, which I believe there was hippy crack head incident, thus warranting an investigation. This guy is a drain on the club, what the hell were we thinking when signing him. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Get him outttttttt.
Strange comment from a fella with this as his avatar?

Screenshot 2023-09-04 161551.png

Attachments

• 65471.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 85

He tried Astro turf - not to his liking .... lol TBH I hope he gets well & proves us all wrong - - BK's deal with Spurs is a shocker though we could end up paying 40 million for him if he plays so many games ....
And yet so far we havent paid Spurs a penny.

Hardly a shocker.

We pay about seven million pennies a week to the player in wages, and have done form the day he arrived.

Spurs knew he was finished and wanted his wage off the books.
He has been on loan and I think his wages were covered in full last season.
My memory is there was attempt to renegotiate the terms of the wage during the season.

Get him outttttttt.
Or help him & get him back to a level that improves the squad.... i

Investigator hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.