2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't see him going at all. As others have pointed out, that's the end of his career.

What's gone on there? He joined us a couple of months ago to 'kickstart' his footy, and now he's thrown the towel in.
It's madness.

Would be a major success of the window if we move him on and use the wages for someone who will contribute to the starting 11. As a club we can’t be paying £100k+ a week to anyone who isn’t one of the teams top performers and in the starting 11 every week.

We’ve had far, far too many high earners over recent years picking up high wages for little contribution. Just as we’re starting to move them in the last thing we should have done was add another player who’s done nothing for 3/4 years on high wages.

You have to perform to be at our club and get a big wage, get some standards and some pride Everton.

Knowing Levy, he's probably got it in the small-print that we have to pay £10mil after Dele makes 20 appearances with any team...
SOMEONE CHECK THAT CONTRACT FOR FECKS SAKE!!!!

No hard feelings for the lad, can't make someone feel something that's not there anymore, think he just fell out of love with the game at too young and without that it's hard to play at the top level again

Anyone know how many games he’s on? It would be madness to fork out £10mill for him now. We’ve seen enough, move him on

Clearly lost his love for the game. Shame but that's what it is we can't be paying 40m for him if he isn't arsed seems he isn't putting it in during training to be picked.

I just can't see him going at all. As others have pointed out, that's the end of his career.

What's gone on there? He joined us a couple of months ago to 'kickstart' his footy, and now he's thrown the towel in.
It's madness.
Maybe that is the plan. Not seen much effort since he arrived and maybe he had nice hols in Turkey in the past

I bet we have to pay for them to take him off our hands. I hate Turkish clubs. They are so snidey in their transfer dealings. This will still cost us a pretty penny.

Definitely the right idea to move him on, he hasn’t shown anywhere near enough. And we can’t keep playing him in the forlorn hope he finds his form.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.