2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion here (probably) but Alli signed a contract with the club knowing he had a drug addiction and other problems, wanting to retire, and no doubt knowing he couldn’t hack it

Obviously a shame for the lad what he’s been through and I wish him all the best but he’s had us off
I don’t know whether it’s an opinion that will prove popular or not.
But what I do know is it’s an incredibly mean spirited opinion, and I’m tired of living in a country inhabited by so many people who lack a vestige of compassion and who idolise selfishness and gross stupidity to the point where it’s become a national characteristic.
Sad.

I don’t know whether it’s an opinion that will prove popular or not.
But what I do know is it’s an incredibly mean spirited opinion, and I’m tired of living in a country inhabited by so many people who lack a vestige of compassion and who idolise selfishness and gross stupidity to the point where it’s become a national characteristic.
Sad.
13 years of Tory rule.

Yeah
And now we paint over Mickey Mouse murals in an orphanage and some Evertonians would turn their back on a talented player with mental issues.
We get what we deserve.
Normal people see the elected people taking what they want, abusing who they want and it leads to a country of people who look after themselves and look down on people they deem not worthy.

Unpopular opinion here (probably) but Alli signed a contract with the club knowing he had a drug addiction and other problems, wanting to retire, and no doubt knowing he couldn’t hack it

Obviously a shame for the lad what he’s been through and I wish him all the best but he’s had us off

He already had a contract at Spurs. It was Levy that had us off. He obviously knew what he was doing getting him out the door.

Would it be correct that the financial triggers for appearances only apply to the original contract? Let him rehabilitate, play 6 games and when his contract expires he can resign with us and spurs get nothing. Paying 10 mill this season would be financially irresponsible.

Haven't watched the interview can't stand Neville. Fair play to the lad for doing it. Issues with sleeping tablets is an easy thing to do. Unfortunately modern medicine can do this talking through my own experience.

All I hope more for the club more than him he becomes at least 3/4 of the player he was.

Ease him in for 1st few games and we'll soon see.

More making assumptions based on nothing. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.