2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we have to pay those 40 million squids? Right now he ain’t worth it, I’d rather get rid.

Thought he did well imo. Did what he had to do, won aerial battles was a nuisance. Deserves a start at home to show what he can do. He will win us a game at one point this season.I’m positive. Everyone has a fresh start this season for me. Franks had his pre season with them. Let’s see how he develops under his guidance, I honestly believe he’ll come good this year.

Thought he did well imo. Did what he had to do, won aerial battles was a nuisance. Deserves a start at home to show what he can do. He will win us a game at one point this season.I’m positive. Everyone has a fresh start this season for me. Franks had his pre season with them. Let’s see how he develops under his guidance, I honestly believe he’ll come good this year.
Why not start away, wouldn't you start vs Villa ?

Absolutely embarrassing we’ve had folk on here accepting this guy as a signing. No serious club would have signed him, let alone keep him this summer after he did nothing with the chance we gave him. Can’t be giving a waster like him £100k a week for the odd contribution. Weak.

He is so frustrating, he will give you two/three touches that none of our players can do but then another 30 minutes of nothing.
I’ll be honest I have no idea if it’s an effort thing or a system thing.
You can’t say he is lazy, but he never seems involved.

When do we have to pay those 40 million squids? Right now he ain’t worth it, I’d rather get rid.
The question is "is he worth 10m?" If not then we should stop playing him and try to move him on. If he is then let's try and play him into a bit of form rather than the odd appearance off the bench.

Personally, I would be playing him as a false 9 until we get a striker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.