2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can recover his mojo this lad could be immense for us this season and onward.
I actually quite like the fella , I mean ‘Dele on the tele’? comedy gold right there.

I was thinking about the money we seem to be splashing about, I do wonder if in part of the Richarlison deal we got some of Alli price knocked off. Say for example the first payment, that would have helped this transfer window a lot and may explain some of our new found transfer funds.

Either he has a knock or Lampard simply isn't having him. Having played a bit up font in pre-season Lampard clearly considered it an option so leaving him out today for basically a winger going up front is a pretty big slap in the face.

Either he has a knock or Lampard simply isn't having him. Having played a bit up font in pre-season Lampard clearly considered it an option so leaving him out today for basically a winger going up front is a pretty big slap in the face.
Could also be protecting him. Even full strength against Chelsea is a tough game. We play him up top on his own and get battered, the fans would eat dele alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.