Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Alli from what I’ve noticed is that the team needs to be built around him.

He’s not a central midfielder, his passing and general technical skills aren’t great.

Essentially he’s a second striker

How easy is it going to be to fit him in? Worrying.

Alli was a Liverpool fan growing up with Steven Gerrard his childhood idol,[5] and saw Gerrard and Frank Lampard as good role models on how they act as professionals.[99] He is also a fan of British hip hop music, which led rapper Cadet to release a single referencing the footballer, "Advice"

CANCEL THIS DEAL
I know it says he was a Liverpool fan, but the main issue I see here is that he is a British hip hop fan... Good grief

Alli was a Liverpool fan growing up with Steven Gerrard his childhood idol,[5] and saw Gerrard and Frank Lampard as good role models on how they act as professionals.[99] He is also a fan of British hip hop music, which led rapper Cadet to release a single referencing the footballer, "Advice"

CANCEL THIS DEAL
Dave Watson and Kevin Sheedy were both Liverpool players before they became legends for us and Peter Reid was a boyhood red. If Alli turns out to be boss for us who cares about who he idolised as a kid?

The thing with Alli from what I’ve noticed is that the team needs to be built around him.

He’s not a central midfielder, his passing and general technical skills aren’t great.

Essentially he’s a second striker

How easy is it going to be to fit him in? Worrying.
I don't think you have to build the team around him but yes he really only fits in one spot

CANCEL THIS DEAL
Ze says...

giphy.gif

Definitely worth a look. Especially if the deal is structured the way I'm seeing reported around here (0 until 20 games then it's 10mil then other performance based criteria). If he ends up being gash and/or frequently injured then at least it's only 10mil

Status
Not open for further replies.