Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear David Moyes,

I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, [Poor language removed] it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground [Poor language removed] that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the [Poor language removed] you did with Rawkus too, that [Poor language removed] was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,

Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

This is coollino

I don't want Moyes back (he's past it now), but we were one or two top players away from a top 4/ cup winning team with him in charge. As it stands ,we need about 8 or so new players to even get back to that level.

Dear David Moyes,

I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, [Poor language removed] it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground [Poor language removed] that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the [Poor language removed] you did with Rawkus too, that [Poor language removed] was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,

Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

This is coollino
Lazier than Lukaku/Dowell/Lookman (delete as appropriate).

Those who are sniping about Moyes need to look at where we were when he first came to the club. The 90s (barring the FA Cup win and the Kanchelskis season) was the decade where we got left behind. Going into the 90s we were arguably part of a big 4 - with Liverpool, Utd and Arsenal. During it we were regularly surpassed by teams like Blackburn, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa, Coventry, Derby and Leicester. We ended that decade not even in the big 10!

We have only had any sort of investment since Martinez - post Moyes. What Moyes did was take us past the clubs listed above with little or no investment. Only 3 times did he not finish top 7 at a time when Chelsea, Man City and Spurs (Villa were also still up there too) had added to the big 4 of the 80s all with more resource than Moyes.

The man worked wonders with some average players and turned around the careers of talented players who had lost their way.

He was a proper Manager. What I wouldn't give to have a proper manager now instead of the utter shambolic fraud we now have running things.

If Cardiff can somehow win 4 of their last 8 games; as it stands at the moment, we are getting relegated.

We never once had to worry about that under Moyes - even when we finished 17th we were always safe and that season the players downed tools for the last few games.

Would love to give Moyes a crack till the end of the season with the big teams we have left to play. I'm sure he'd engineer the one win we would need to be safe...

When Moyes was manager the game was different to what it is now, there was no top 6 for example it was a top 4 and many of the clubs did not have the money that is floating about now. David Moyes was one of the highest paid managers in the game when he was working for us, we got what he was being paid to do. However play anyone half decent and he just bent over backwards for them, he is seriously tactically naive as a manager, something which has been bourne out over the course of his career. He did make some good buys, but his general ethos was too buy whatever rubbish Man U did'nt want anymore. We will not get relegated, there is some proper crap in this league, have you seen Burnley? they are dreadful, Crouchie is going to have to score a hell of a lot of goals to keep them up.
Moyes was good for the time but that time has gone and we need to move forward, im not saying Silva is the answer (i don't think he is) but Moyes defo is not.

Those who are sniping about Moyes need to look at where we were when he first came to the club. The 90s (barring the FA Cup win and the Kanchelskis season) was the decade where we got left behind. Going into the 90s we were arguably part of a big 4 - with Liverpool, Utd and Arsenal. During it we were regularly surpassed by teams like Blackburn, Leeds, Newcastle, Villa, Coventry, Derby and Leicester. We ended that decade not even in the big 10!

We have only had any sort of investment since Martinez - post Moyes. What Moyes did was take us past the clubs listed above with little or no investment. Only 3 times did he not finish top 7 at a time when Chelsea, Man City and Spurs (Villa were also still up there too) had added to the big 4 of the 80s all with more resource than Moyes.

The man worked wonders with some average players and turned around the careers of talented players who had lost their way.

He was a proper Manager. What I wouldn't give to have a proper manager now instead of the utter shambolic fraud we now have running things.

If Cardiff can somehow win 4 of their last 8 games; as it stands at the moment, we are getting relegated.

We never once had to worry about that under Moyes - even when we finished 17th we were always safe and that season the players downed tools for the last few games.

Would love to give Moyes a crack till the end of the season with the big teams we have left to play. I'm sure he'd engineer the one win we would need to be safe...
WOW

The big problem I have with this is that yes great let’s get moyes back and get 7th fir the next 3 years. But even with money his negative tactics stuck in the 90’s football will never break to top 6 never mind top 4. So you basically stand stil fir 3 years.

I would rather keeping employing young mangers with fresh ideas who want to play the right way. And the only way you will ever compete in the modern game. Silva may get sacked and so may the next manger, but for I would rather take that option, than have a manger that will all know how his time will pan out here.

PS it’s a good job them big games aren’t away from home as we all know how they would end under Moyes,

A poem for Davey Moyes: -

We didn’t realise how good we had it at the time,
when Pip was our captain with his trademark chip down the line,
ever since you left it’s been a struggle,
what was your great team is now a pile of rubble,
oh David Moyes we dearly miss you,
poor Mr Silva bit off more than he could chew.

Sometimes you don’t know just how ruddy good you’ve got it until it’s no longer there.

COYB!!!!!
Vomited

WOW

The big problem I have with this is that yes great let’s get moyes back and get 7th fir the next 3 years. But even with money his negative tactics stuck in the 90’s football will never break to top 6 never mind top 4. So you basically stand stil fir 3 years.

I would rather keeping employing young mangers with fresh ideas who want to play the right way. And the only way you will ever compete in the modern game. Silva may get sacked and so may the next manger, but for I would rather take that option, than have a manger that will all know how his time will pan out here.

PS it’s a good job them big games aren’t away from home as we all know how they would end under Moyes,
Standing still is preferable to going backwards at a rate of knots.

I don't want wee Moisty back, but he did a hell of a job for us after the era that preceeded him. Was unlucky in some cup games. Such a shame he wasn't able to deliver us any silverware. But even 300m worth of players hasn't been enough to put up a challenge for any silverware since, so it's not really on him. He had a much lower standard of player to work with and arguably overachieved. Now we have 30m players all over the squad and are just about staving off relegation and our of both cups in disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.