2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this.

Season is over, it's time to play some fringe players to see what they can add.

We know what Rooney and Schneiderlin are about so let's try Baningimie, Vlasic and Klaasen.

I though Beni made a difference when he came on today. It’s time to trust the kids and the Vlasics and Klaassens to have a go. We have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain by doing so. But we’d need to get shut of Allardyce to make this happen......

I though Beni made a difference when he came on today. It’s time to trust the kids and the Vlasics and Klaassens to have a go. We have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain by doing so. But we’d need to get shut of Allardyce to make this happen......

But he played Beni today? So obviously we dont need to get shut as he will give some players a chance.

I know its a mad idea but perhaps Klaassen and Vlasic are just crap? Its not like they were regulars under our other managers this season.

Also we may have something to lose, about 500k per league position is it?

But he played Beni today? So obviously we dont need to get shut as he will give some players a chance.

I know its a mad idea but perhaps Klaassen and Vlasic are just crap? Its not like they were regulars under our other managers this season.

Also we may have something to lose, about 500k per league position is it?

The more they don't play, the better they get.

They've also just been here all season, eligible to play in 3 cups competitions and the under 23s too

Status
Not open for further replies.