2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.

not at his best yesterday...butwatch his movement for sandros goal great late run into the box.

Yeah good run. He might take a while to settle because his game is all about movement, finding space and late runs into the box. No impressive so far but he wi hopefully improve as we get used to the sort of runs he makes.

Liked this bit

“I did not want to be thinking about a move until the end of the season. I wanted to concentrate on Ajax’s games and sometimes you read about clubs but I told my agent not to tell me until I ask. “Then I had heard the Everton manager wanted to talk to me. When the moment came I thought this is big. After that it happened quick. Ronald lives just ten minutes from my home, so when he went back to Holland in the summer I went to his house in Bussum.

“The conversation was maybe an hour and he gave me a good feeling. The manager explained his plan and the club’s ambitions and the style of play. He presented a picture and it was good for me. I spoke to a few people, thought about the situation and then in the end I decided yes, I wanted to go to Everton. I spoke to John Heitinga [the former Everton and Ajax player] who told me about the club and said it would suit me perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.