David Unsworth - Temporary Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't just ignore the 5-1 v Atlanta and 4-1 drubbing at Southampton.

He's gone out on a win, just let it go and be happy for once. No reason for labouring it the point that the players were not playing for him.

He was never going to be manager, I don’t know why people couldn’t have backed him for doing a decent job in what have been horrific circumstances. 7 points isn’t a laughing matter in a relegation dog fight.

The last month has been tough for him.I felt so sorry for Unsy last Sunday.But by god he bowed out on a high tonight.Everton and Unsy booting West Ham and Moyes right out of Goodison, with their tails tucked firmly between their legs.I hope we build on it now.But tonight was a good night.Well in Unsy.;)

It was the least he deserved, and the least the players could do for him.

I’m giving Unsworth the credit tonight we’ll Done and i hope he sticks around learns more and gets a chance in the future that he fully deserves and goes on to fulfil his management ambition.

Dave I think Sam unfortunately has had a hand in 3 points

Yeah I do too, it's been a very long time since I've seen the whole back 4 showing how simple defending needs to be, Kenny and Martina both playing safe into row-z at every opportunity, totally broke up their play and gave us a chance to re-set each time.

Yeah I do too, it's been a very long time since I've seen the whole back 4 showing how simple defending needs to be, Kenny and Martina both playing safe into row-z at every opportunity, totally broke up their play and gave us a chance to re-set each time,

Might have a pyschological effect on the team, but if solved our defensive problems in an afternoon I'm amazed

Status
Not open for further replies.