David Moyes

Hello and I appreciate being allowed on to your site.

I have a question. Apologies if others have asked before. But after a while, did you get tired of Moyes' tactics, stubborn-ness and the standard of football under him ?

You'll be aware of the divide it's causing amongst us West Ham fans. True, he won us a trophy but with the exception of Fiorentina in the final, in which we were very lucky, the standard of opposition was average at best.

My own view is that he's sucking the life out of us. As for the 'be careful what you wish for' and 'safe pair of hands' spouted out by his mates in the media, I don't buy into it.

Thanks in advance and good luck for the rest of the season.
You come here trying to clone me! :D Serious case of careful what you wish for I feel, good squad assembled and competing ask yourselves what more is realistic at the moment?

Be funny if Everton offered him the job and he told us to do one. Might finally shut up all these begs hoping he comes back.

Moyes could've pushed Kenwright to give him the funds to improve the team.

He did a decent job for us but make no mistake about it, the man was a total and utter Mr Plucky Little Everton Kenwright lackey.

I'd rather risk going down than appoint him. That sounds like a crazy thing to say, but with Moyes it'll just be another groundhog day scenario.

I'd rather risk the unknown and whatever happens happens. Another decades worth of top half finishes, no trophies and no wins in the big games holds no appeal for me whatsoever.

The disrespect on here from some for the job Moyes did is sickening. Back in the day the likes of Martin O Neill had an open chequebook at Villa, Spurs had a succession of manager spending what they wanted and Moyes would be competing with them and finishing ahead of them on a sell to loan policy half the time.

Did an amazing job here. What has followed only highlights it even further. Those young dynamic coaches in Martinez Silva and Lampard with their progressive football really did put Moyes achievement’s in the shade though.
It’s weird isn’t it….the job he did at Preston was really good as well and then he comes to Evertone and gets us to 4th on a shoestring without Rooney, and only can’t progress further because of Kenwright. He is underrated at West Ham as well….does a decent job, they opt not to make him permanent in favour of Pellegrini and then he does unbelievable with a club who doesn’t do that well. I know we seem to have the smallest possible pool when it comes to a managerial talent search, but I would have him back if it does not work out with Dyche.

We are a club sinking fast and not a pot to piss in.

His transfer record alone at us and West Ham should at least put him in the conversation if he leaves West Ham.

Could go tits up like Sunderland but I'd prefer Moyes all day over a Dyche/Thelwell combo because I'm convinced we go down under the current lot at some point. Then again I thought Dyche was what we needed right now so what do I know.

Without question the best manager we could appoint in our current plight, but sadly it never ever works the 2nd time around and I doubt he could do the stellar work he did last time.

There are large portions of the fanbase who would never accept him back and most would jump on his back after the first defeat.

So it would be destined to fail, but we should really still do it if possible.