David Moyes

So we pay off Dyche and employ a top half Prem manager with the oodles of cash we are awash with.

Moyes would need to agree to do it for free.

I have to admit the lack of ambition meant I was watching Everton play in Europe.

Now I am just hoping we don’t go bankrupt and stay up having only won 1 in 15.

But sure he lacked ambition or alternative hypothesis, he didn’t have the resources to properly compete with top 5/6
I agree with everything you're saying in hindsight. But at the same time, there were occasions where we could've made Champions League by turning maybe only one or two 1-1 draws into wins, where we'd sat back after taking an early lead at home. That's what always annoyed me.

I'd take him back now though, no money to spend and a depleted squad once the only high valued players leave. Doubt he'd be interested in being set up for such failure though

I mean we're going to have to pay a salary to our next manager regardless...
But paying for 2 (or more) at the same time is a small part of the reason we're in poo.

Dyche is on a reported 5m a year and has a contract clause which pays it up in full if dismissed. If only his team tactics were as smart as his contract negotiations.

But paying for 2 (or more) at the same time is a small part of the reason we're in poo.

Dyche is on a reported 5m a year and has a contract clause which pays it up in full if dismissed. If only his team tactics were as smart as his contract negotiations.

We're still paying Frank, aren't we?

I don't know what to think of Moyes returning. I love the man, but somehow, we need to move forward. There are some excellent young managers out there. We're big enough to attract one of them.

So pay him up and send him on his way, we are a club with revenues of 180million a year, we can afford 5million to get rid of a donkey of a manager.

Sure, it takes money we could use for players, but its not some impossible amount of money the way some are making it out to be.

So pay him up and send him on his way, we are a club with revenues of 180million a year, we can afford 5million to get rid of a donkey of a manager.

Sure, it takes money we could use for players, but its not some impossible amount of money the way some are making it out to be.
Suppose you need someone to actually push the button, and get rid. But we seem rudderless from top bottom. Who's gonna do it?

Does the tea lady exist?!

I think he's been overachieving overall with West Ham, but I can understand that they want to see better football in their situation. Not sure if I want to have him back.

They were so poor both times we played them this season.

There's some real talented footballers in that West Ham team and Moyes has them playing every week like he's got Neville and Heitinga as his CM partnership.

Yet Won 2 (or 3?) of those Away in just This Season with West Ham…
1 - Arsenal. Lost the home game 6:0 though.

His mentality is still knife to a gunfight against most perceived big clubs in the Prem, which is why he's not liked. His record is genuinely crap against them, but very good against some similar-stature and most smaller teams really, for the most part.