David Moyes

It's talksport so it could be conjecture but supposedly moyes is opting not to sign an extension with west ham, I was initially opposed to the notion of bringing moyes back , obviously I'd prefer an upcoming promising talent from outside the usual premier league recycled and conveniential known entities , but I think moyes provides stability in a way dyche isn't capable of. He actually builds squads with players that are affordable and is able to be inventive in his recruitment, he can be pragmatic but also creates progression in quality and results on the table with the his teams. I know he gets a lot of scrutiny gor being degensive minded but he also incorporates attacking minded players like baines, Coleman, arteta, mirallas, pienaar , sucek and bowen, players dyche would never consider.

Look at the squad Martinez inherited and it's easy to see why he achieved what he did the first season with the spine that was present from the moyes days. Except for Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy who had one memorable season the recruitment was atrocious and only deteriorated further after moshiri got involved. Also with moyes when he occasionally recruited a dud it was typically an inexpensive player that didn't saddle the club with millions in wages. I would hope for someone more enticing but with our money woes looking unlikely to be rectified soon I don't think he would be a horrid option

It's talksport so it could be conjecture but supposedly moyes is opting not to sign an extension with west ham, I was initially opposed to the notion of bringing moyes back , obviously I'd prefer an upcoming promising talent from outside the usual premier league recycled and conveniential known entities , but I think moyes provides stability in a way dyche isn't capable of. He actually builds squads with players that are affordable and is able to be inventive in his recruitment, he can be pragmatic but also creates progression in quality and results on the table with the his teams. I know he gets a lot of scrutiny gor being degensive minded but he also incorporates attacking minded players like baines, Coleman, arteta, mirallas, pienaar , sucek and bowen, players dyche would never consider.

Look at the squad Martinez inherited and it's easy to see why he achieved what he did the first season with the spine that was present from the moyes days. Except for Lukaku, Barry and McCarthy who had one memorable season the recruitment was atrocious and only deteriorated further after moshiri got involved. Also with moyes when he occasionally recruited a dud it was typically an inexpensive player that didn't saddle the club with millions in wages. I would hope for someone more enticing but with our money woes looking unlikely to be rectified soon I don't think he would be a horrid option
He could also be a good bridge to bring Coleman in to the management setup.

better than Dyche but not what the club needs.
I think hes exactly what the club needs someone who could reconfigure our squad with affordable solid players that have the capacity for growth, people talk about dyche introduces stability which Is inaccurate he's survival minded while moyes actually stops the rot and brings balance , west ham was in turmoil before he got involved again snd now they're a mid tier club. Obviously I'd prefer someone younger and more innovative but with no budget moyes would work and actually have the potential to revitalize the club, also incorporates academy players and attempts to develop a longstanding infrastructure for the squad which is beyond dyche

If we stay up, and it’s a big if the way we are playing, I would take him in a heartbeat.

He has worked with nothing before at Everton, has always brought in cheap to do a job which is what we need and is a massive upgrade on [Poor language removed].

Only other I would look at as we have no dish is Bielsa, see if he can work a muscle with the youth.

Sunderland fans might disagree, but for me it's clear that Moyes is a far better manager and a great fit for us as a club. He managed us for years on a shoestring and I'd have him back in a heartbeat in our current position. I'm sure he would have more attractive options available to him if he left West ham, but let's see what happens.

Much better than the last 3 stooges, but will he be better than the 1st time. You only have to look at Kendall mk2 and mk3 to see where I am coming from !!!

He could also be a good bridge to bring Coleman in to the management setup.
Why? Being a good lad and a top blue should not be prerequisites to being on the coaching staff. If he'd won a bunch of stuff and played with, alongside and under 'the greats' then fair enough, but he's not done that. He's just a soon to be ex-player, we need people who are proven.

I don't know if he'd have the energy to run the club from top to bottom again, which is exactly what we need.

After all, he's European royalty now.