David Moyes

Iraola has done a great job and it took them a while to get going, but since November only top 4 have more points.
The Palace manager has turned them around in 6 weeks, playing better football and getting results.

I’m just not having that these players can only play the way dyche has them playing,
Which is long punts up field and hoping to score off a corner. And that we couldn’t attract another manager, who wants to play a more expansive game.

Also including the 8 points, Dyche is only slight better this season in
His 18 games last season on points per game. And for me he has a better squad this season, so has he really improved the players and team this season
you want moyes?

Are you a psychologist? A d do you work at Everton ? So you know 100% it hindered the players. Like you say we’d be 13th with the 8 points, so 12 managers have performed better, so not quite one of the best. And if results don’t go well we could be 14th/15th in don’t care if he gets us 12th next season I will still want him gone, the football is painful to watch, we’re the lowest scores in the league from open Play it’s all about let’s keep it tight and hope
We get a corner, like I’ve said previously it’s Toss of a coin football, we score first we have a good chance to pick up points, we concede first and we never win,, as long as we don’t have one if
The worst 3 squads , which we don’t then we will survive,
But there’s no plan moving forward. What did he do when we went on the 14 winless run,
Basically the same thing he does every week.

And Martinez is similar to dyche relegated a 2 bob club in wigan and we employed him, he’s a terrible manager that squad should have been top 7, he should have been sacked at the end of his 2nd season
Totally agree with this

Moyes should have come back instead of singing Carlo.
Not saying he should return now but I’m not really excited to see next season with Dyche in charge. I guess if we have no money to spend (depressing) then Dyche will be a steady hand and we’ll likely stay up again. But yeah, not really inspiring stuff but beggars can’t be choosers. Sorry state for the once mighty blues.

Moyes should have come back instead of singing Carlo.
Not saying he should return now but I’m not really excited to see next season with Dyche in charge. I guess if we have no money to spend (depressing) then Dyche will be a steady hand and we’ll likely stay up again. But yeah, not really inspiring stuff but beggars can’t be choosers. Sorry state for the once mighty blues.
Yeah.. I am sure every blue in the land would have loved it, Moyes vs Ancelotti was really close. But then we get Carlo smashing out Alvin Stardust,
"F***it, get the Moyesiah in, his Celine Dion is second to none"

Yeah.. I am sure every blue in the land would have loved it, Moyes vs Ancelotti was really close. But then we get Carlo smashing out Alvin Stardust,
"F***it, get the Moyesiah in, his Celine Dion is second to none"
Haha good spot. We should have appointed Moyes over Carlo is what I meant 😂 I did like Carlo for what it’s worth mind.

Iraola has done a great job and it took them a while to get going, but since November only top 4 have more points.
The Palace manager has turned them around in 6 weeks, playing better football and getting results.

I’m just not having that these players can only play the way dyche has them playing,
Which is long punts up field and hoping to score off a corner. And that we couldn’t attract another manager, who wants to play a more expansive game.

Also including the 8 points, Dyche is only slight better this season in
His 18 games last season on points per game. And for me he has a better squad this season, so has he really improved the players and team this season

He's been the biggest surprise for me this season. After we beat them 3-0 i thought it was one of the worst displays at Goodison in a while. Suicidal playing around at the back. I slaughtered him as a manager but fair play to him.

Moyes needs "his guys". Usually that means a CF who's a [Poor language removed] to play against, one of those tweener attacking players who's not a striker but not really a mid (cahill, lingard, sousek, noble) but on a Moyes club goes beserk w/ goal scoring and someone who can calm everything down when the D is under siege, win possession and/or draw a foul (Rice, Arteta).

He can do it, but he needs at the minimum 2 years to find these players (he starts out very slow everywhere he's been), we have none of these guys right now (maybe DCL/Beto fits in his playstyle) and we have no money to buy players. IMO we'll be lucky to get a loan as in 1 loan w/ the Braithwaite money.

Moyes needs "his guys". Usually that means a CF who's a [Poor language removed] to play against, one of those tweener attacking players who's not a striker but not really a mid (cahill, lingard, sousek, noble) but on a Moyes club goes beserk w/ goal scoring and someone who can calm everything down when the D is under siege, win possession and/or draw a foul (Rice, Arteta).

He can do it, but he needs at the minimum 2 years to find these players (he starts out very slow everywhere he's been), we have none of these guys right now (maybe DCL/Beto fits in his playstyle) and we have no money to buy players. IMO we'll be lucky to get a loan as in 1 loan w/ the Braithwaite money.
Aye. Think we're a bit badly Sunderland and it might not end well.

Nar man, we could never have taken Moyes over Carlo.

I know in hindsight we probably should have, but we couldnt do it.
In hindsight we should have probably not screwed Carlo over and let him spend whatever he wanted.

Look where penny pinching and selling our best players has got us.

It doesn't look like there's an obvious managerial position for him at any PL club for next season. He might have to sit out for a year or hope someone gets sacked mid-season.

We would not go 4months without a win under Moyes. I think Moyes would do considerably better than Dyche. We have more than flirted with relegation twice on his watch. I think Moyes has us 11th-13th.
We've only flirted with relegation because of deductions this season. And even still it was further away than we've been the past 2 season.

'we would not go 4 months without a win under Moyes' - do you've tonight's lotto numbers too?