David Moyes at Man City vs Hamburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly Bruce.

Though a few City players will be off in the summer and cant see them holding out for every last penny.

Hamburg have impressed me, quite a few tidy players.

He was there to meet Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim, City's owner to discuss terms after he takes over from Mark Hughes in the Summer lol

Good idea (as always). He was the best Citeh player last season in that important road game won by Everton 2-0, after Yakubu and Lescott scored.

Thanks.

I like him, he has alot of pace and energy about him which our midfield lacks. Neat and tidy in possession aswell.

And for all you bashers, no it isn't because he's called Fernandes.:oops::D

Thanks.

I like him, he has alot of pace and energy about him which our midfield lacks. Neat and tidy in possession aswell.

And for all you bashers, no it isn't because he's called Fernandes.:oops::D

Clearly the family relation bears some importance tho, let's be honest here. He probably played with Manuel as a child, I'm sure they have similar techniques.

Clearly the family relation bears some importance tho, let's be honest here. He probably played with Manuel as a child, I'm sure they have similar techniques.

They are cousins like, you've got me on that one.:oops:

Completely different players though.

nobody!!!! we play them next week.
he was seen at anfield yesterday, maybe he's trying to sign either dalglish or rush.
he was also seen at tesco last monday.........semi or whole milk, i don't know. better let the boys on GOT decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.