David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, if what Terreur is hinting at is true then we may have just pulled Anderlecht's pants down here.

We weren't willing to pay their asking price before we got a full season out of him to see if he's the real deal, so Henrotay has approached Olympiakos (who he also has a good relationship with) and convinced them to take him for Anderlecht's fee. Part of the deal is that he'd be loaned straight to us for the season with an option to buy him for a set fee if he impresses, and if not then he'll return to Olympiakos with experience in English football (amongst top players) under his belt. Win/win.

Not shady at all, just good business sense.

They were trying to fleece us as we're from the EPL, so with the help of his agent we've worked them over.

Lovely stuff tbf
Any idea who else this fella represents?

If we have as good a relationship with him as has been alluded to, then it would be interesting to know if he represents any real gems that we could get our hands on.

This stinks more than one of my dogs farts. You know the sort when you hear a rush of wind then he looks at his ass to say did that come from me you or her.
Hope it don't come back to bite us is all I can say

This whole thing stinks, could sour any potential future dealings with Anderlecht and just seems shady to me. Not how we should be conducting business.

Not really, mate.

1) How often do we buy from Anderlecht?

2) If we wanted one of their players they'd be in no position to turn down a good offer no matter how much they disliked us.

3) Everyone else is at it, about time we joined in.

This stinks more than one of my dogs farts. You know the sort when you hear a rush of wind then he looks at his ass to say did that come from me you or her.
Hope it don't come back to bite us is all I can say
Why would it? We've outmanoeuvred a stubborn Anderlecht by using a third party and getting our man. We pay slightly more further down the line but not more than Anderlecht were asking for.

Not really, mate.

1) How often do we buy from Anderlecht?

2) If we wanted one of their players they'd be in no position to turn down a good offer no matter how much they disliked us.

3) Everyone else is at it, about time we joined in.

Don't agree with it, it's snide and exploiting our position as a 'Bigger/Richer' Club. Couldn't care less what other Clubs do, we shouldn't be stiffing smaller Clubs.

Don't agree with it, it's snide and exploiting our position as a 'Bigger/Richer' Club. Couldn't care less what other Clubs do, we shouldn't be stiffing smaller Clubs.
Well then let's give Galloway back while we are at it, because we forced the hands of MK Dons on that one. You are being principled in hindsight, when really we don't do it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.