David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience my dear little Goat.

NO

Ive been patient and where has it left me hey???? I waited and waited for Besic, im still waiting, while some mafia types are laughing at us, im waiting for Lukaku, while hes rubbing sun factor 25 into his birds clunge, im still waiting for Galloway, how long do I wait MATE? HEY? HOW LONG IS ENOUGH, FOR GODS SAKE.

Tonight I have to go to a game and watch Kone prance around like a prancer doing f all for 90minutes whilst he dreams of a big mac and fries.

So if its ok with you, I wont be patient any longer, from now I enter defcon fume 10.

Besic, Henen, Lukaku nah don't want them...

Bring me....

26s67traore-461806.jpg

EVERLOAN

NO

Ive been patient and where has it left me hey???? I waited and waited for Besic, im still waiting, while some mafia types are laughing at us, im waiting for Lukaku, while hes rubbing sun factor 25 into his birds clunge, im still waiting for Galloway, how long do I wait MATE? HEY? HOW LONG IS ENOUGH, FOR GODS SAKE.

Tonight I have to go to a game and watch Kone prance around like a prancer doing f all for 90minutes whilst he dreams of a big mac and fries.

So if its ok with you, I wont be patient any longer, from now I enter defcon fume 10.
Goaty.....Come on. Come on now. Galloway is basically done. The Hungarian Mafia are proper small time when compared to the crooks at Everton and they'll back down. Rom is sunning himself before he comes back, declares himself an Evertonian and tells us he's been working all summer on his first touch.

One thing this signing goes towards proving is their is no such thing as a ITK not one person had this, not even a mention. The only way someone could be in the know usually would be someone within the club dishing out info so why wouldn't they on this specific transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.