Dave Whelan on SSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
Said Villas bid rejected.

10m is the asking price.

Two other clubs interested, one seriously but are looking for the finance.

I loath this club sometimes.

IF we miss out on him I`ll be fuming and will expect the heat to be turned up under this crook Kenwright...............

Said Villas bid rejected.

10m is the asking price.

Two other clubs interested, one seriously but are looking for the finance.

I loath this club sometimes.

IF we miss out on him I`ll be fuming and will expect the heat to be turned up under this crook Kenwright...............

So .. What do we do ???

I had this with THT last night ...

OK .. We go to Grantchester an' say ; Lends £5M until we sell Yak / Yobo ...

He / Bank/ Whomever , say ; Hang on ,.. Dont You OWE us Brewsties ??
An' DO NOT BOTH of those Players currently reside in Your Playing Staff Once More cause the Loanees - Yak ; DID NOT fancy him ???...

Errrrrr ... Nah , Ya' know ...

Like that ..

Ill laugh my head off if it's not us, the kenwrongers will be red-faced.

More than all of us mate, and that's good enough for me!

To be honest, I've never really rated him - but Moyes is the man, and I trust him.

No . Hes a Player , an' seeing Goat is back , an' IN NO WAY AIMED AT Zatara - The Arse-Wipe ;
I SAID THIS 3 FUKN WINDOWS AGO !!! ( 4 Legs ; VERIFY please !!! )

Hes liked Him for a time ...

Last edited:
I HEARD , right side cutting in , but WTF do I know ???

I think thats where he plays best, he's more dangerous cutting in from right, running directly at people and looking to create and score.

And IF we could sign him, what a partnership that could be down the right, Coleman and Zoggy aye!. N'Zogbia cutting in and taking the FB inside to create the space for Coleman to exploit and get in the crosses, a la Baines. I think it would work brilliantly.

Earl and Kenwright are 100% blue ya know ....

Jags...time is up.

It looks to be our best bet, if the price is right. Play Heitinga with Distin and pray that he gets his head on the game. Buy Zog to operate on the opposite wing to Arteta and £5m+ change to put towards a striker.

It's possibly worth trying to hold out and get him in January for an even cheaper price. I don't see why Villa would quibble over £1m and nobody else seems to be showing any interest.

SURELY there's enough money to go into a little more debt for just a little while until we sell a couple of players, which would then balance the books. N'Zogbia simply isn't worth missing out on. If he goes to Villa then I can imagine all the fans AND Moyes having a huge fume. If we let this one slip I'll be seriously disillusioned with the club.

For the 532nd time, stop it.

I can see all your pretty little faces lighting up as you imagine N'Zogbia in royal blue.

But stop it. For your own good. Our club will let us down and he'll go to Villa.

SURELY there's enough money to go into a little more debt for just a little while until we sell a couple of players, which would then balance the books. N'Zogbia simply isn't worth missing out on. If he goes to Villa then I can imagine all the fans AND Moyes having a huge fume. If we let this one slip I'll be seriously disillusioned with the club.

could've been done over the years but the board do not want to risk it, trust moyes to improve with it, and have failed iñ expanding the clubs revenue stream

Status
Not open for further replies.