Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think EFC need to focus harder on the core aspects of the future of the club rather than pocketing some small amount of transfer money in a future transfer window around a forgotten and problematic fringe squad player.

The timing of this announcement is a PR disaster for the club.

strange one for me. we have Barry, Besic, Barkley, Mccarthy and Cleverley that can play in centre mid not including the youngsters. an a 100mil war chest I would have though we would look to add a top centre Mid.

really thought he was nailed on to leave.

This is some grade A popcorning from the club. I respect it in many ways. They should get him to do a lap of goodison, pre-match, on a tiny bicycle, keep everyone's spirits up.

I'm not too arsed. He showed he still had some quality late last season. So long as the contract reduced his wages to something fitting for a 3rd string midfielder, he's depth that can fill in occasionally.

This is some grade A popcorning from the club. I respect it in many ways. They should get him to do a lap of goodison, pre-match, on a tiny bicycle, keep everyone's spirits up.

SPIRITS????? WHOA MATE THAT IS WHAT GOT GIBBO INTO THIS MESS HAHAHHAHAHA STILL THOUGH ALL THOSE SPIRITS GOT HIM A NEW DEAL HAHAHHAHAHA SPIRITING CASH AWAY IS WHAT HE IS

I think EFC need to focus harder on the core aspects of the future of the club rather than pocketing some small amount of transfer money in a future transfer window around a forgotten and problematic fringe squad player.

The timing of this announcement is a PR disaster for the club.

No one cares except us (and Darren).

Status
Not open for further replies.