Darkest Before The Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I have noticed today that all the news feeds on our transfers have dried up totally. Instead of the 48 hrs drivvel it is tenuous links with Tiago. I feel that something is afoot!!! It could be that sources have gone to ground because they know that something is around the corner for real. Maybe not the usual 48 hrs but 12hrs instead. Call me optimistic, stupid or deluded but I think we will hear something positive tomorrow. Possibly? Maybe? Pppllleeeaaassseee.

I have noticed today that all the news feeds on our transfers have dried up totally. Instead of the 48 hrs drivvel it is tenuous links with Tiago. I feel that something is afoot!!! It could be that sources have gone to ground because they know that something is around the corner for real. Maybe not the usual 48 hrs but 12hrs instead. Call me optimistic, stupid or deluded but I think we will hear something positive tomorrow. Possibly? Maybe? Pppllleeeaaassseee.

darkest before the dawn? i guess leeds are going to be champions next season then

I know what you mean - all the people concerned may be on the phone to each other rather than gassing to the papers about nothing.

I've kept the faith all along, but to be honest I'm bloody worried that NOTHING has happened all summer.

Well I'm keeping positive, though I think we'd be in much better shape if we had a billionaire to finance the club and bring in a bunch of big money siginings. Like Man City has. :D

I know what you mean - all the people concerned may be on the phone to each other rather than gassing to the papers about nothing.

I've kept the faith all along, but to be honest I'm bloody worried that NOTHING has happened all summer.

dude! you never worry about anything! leave the worrying to donny.

i've tried to keep positive, but it's certainly getting difficult. I 'll wait to the end of the window before i blow up though

Could be worse.

We could be out of Europe already a la Rangers.
We could not have Europe to look forward to at all.
Liverpool could've made good signings!.
We could've wasted money on crap just to keep the doom-mongers appeased.
Wyness could've stayed.
Other teams could've strengthened significantly - I'm not convinced that anyone has bar Chelsea.
We could still have no Assistant Manager.
We could not have the likes of Baxter & Rodwell for the future (present?!)
We could have a lot worse opening few fixtures.
We've got a fully fit 1st choice (and absolute quality) back 4.
The transfer window could be shut already.
Moyes could've left (and would've if things were half as bad as some are making out)
Kenwright could've sold us to some foreign investor who then has all his assets frozen essentially making us poorer than we are now!.
We could've sold Arteta, Lescott, Yobo not AJ - so money can't be that bad.
We could've had no drama whatsoever and had nothing for everyone to moan about all summer - but where's the excitement in that?!

Forget the trnasfer's now. It's time to concentrate on the players who will be playing. Let the club worrie about the signings. Let's just back the team, an collect 3 points on saturday

COYB...

Forget the trnasfer's now. It's time to concentrate on the players who will be playing. Let the club worrie about the signings. Let's just back the team, an collect 3 points on saturday

COYB...

I agree fella. That was my intention in my other thread but it got polluted.

"WAKEY WAKEY MODS"

hehe

*relaxes with a nice white widow. mwahahahaha

Could be worse.

We could be out of Europe already a la Rangers.
We could not have Europe to look forward to at all.
Liverpool could've made good signings!.
We could've wasted money on crap just to keep the doom-mongers appeased.
Wyness could've stayed.
Other teams could've strengthened significantly - I'm not convinced that anyone has bar Chelsea.
We could still have no Assistant Manager.
We could not have the likes of Baxter & Rodwell for the future (present?!)
We could have a lot worse opening few fixtures.
We've got a fully fit 1st choice (and absolute quality) back 4.
The transfer window could be shut already.
Moyes could've left (and would've if things were half as bad as some are making out)
Kenwright could've sold us to some foreign investor who then has all his assets frozen essentially making us poorer than we are now!.
We could've sold Arteta, Lescott, Yobo not AJ - so money can't be that bad.
We could've had no drama whatsoever and had nothing for everyone to moan about all summer - but where's the excitement in that?!

That's a very good post - add to that a quality keeper, and the best supporters in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.