Danny G

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably in everyones mind, but after last nights performance i'm all for Gosling getting another go at right back.
Last night we had a right back who got forward quick and to my shock actually took people on! Can't remember the last right back to do that for us!
I fear Moyes will bring lovechild Hibbert back in as soon as is humanly possible though.
Lucas Neill might have something to say about that...but Danny G is for me!;)

This is probably in everyones mind, but after last nights performance i'm all for Gosling getting another go at right back.
Last night we had a right back who got forward quick and to my shock actually took people on! Can't remember the last right back to do that for us!
I fear Moyes will bring lovechild Hibbert back in as soon as is humanly possible though.
Lucas Neill might have something to say about that...but Danny G is for me!;)

Agreed.;)

We shall see. I'm not totally convinced. Simply because it was against a very poor side and he was rarely tested. But in all fairness, he did deal with anything that did come his way, you can only play what's in front of you, as the old saying goes.

Could he do it, with the likes of Ashley Young and Cashley Cole come racing down? Maybe. I suppose it could be better than having Hibbert in there. lol

He was great last night, and is often overlooked.
I'm not sure he has the experience to permanently replace our other lads yet in that position, but he is certainly worthy of being earmarked for the role.
What I will say is that he is a very good prospect for our right wing too, should Pienaar come inside.

Lol gosling is now "great". I did not see the match last night, so can't comment on that, but if my memories serve me well, we can say simon davies was "great" too.

He had a great game, but I couldn't believe what an easy ride he got defensively. If it had been a Premiership game, someone would have been briefed to have a go at him, and he would have been put to the test.

Had a good match last night but not tested in at the back. It was good to see both full back getting forward though.

He did very well but not put to much of a test. In the first half did well with Peanuts in front but in the second had a lot more to do because that pathetic git Osman went on walkabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.