Damage to Dixie Dean statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re claiming that the Hillsborough memorial was defaced with blue paint in 2001. The Echo did a big headline as usual but no photos or any other proof, other than a pest claiming that it had been cleaned up in minutes. So it must have been loads of blue paint.

Sounds similar to when they claim we wave copies of The Sun at them, and yet there’s never any pictures or evidence.

I was going to post something similar , there are loads of allegations about the memorial , that rag or other rubbish and none of it is EVER captured but we’ve had the tower , the statue more than once , graffiti all caught on camera and the media response ? Nothing

Whilst I can’t stand that lot across the park this is the work of a couple of morons who when caught should be thrown in the gutters, any decent fan would not dream of doing this to an iconic statue of a football team

Whilst I can’t stand that lot across the park this is the work of a couple of morons who when caught should be thrown in the gutters, any decent fan would not dream of doing this to an iconic statue of a football team

Same as the thousands at the pier head weren’t representative of them or the ones who vandalised the tower or the ones who jumped blues mob handed or the fountain pushers or the ticket robbers or the wank Buddha . There is a theme

was it them pesky barcodes driving in the middle of the night to do this???

This is standard procedure from them.

They’ll be blaming and doxxing young 17 year olds who are fans of other clubs on Facebook by tomorrow morning.

If this event was in isolation then yeah of course that’s the logical point of view. Only thing is they do stuff like this year on year and my god has this been a disgusting year from their pond life fanbase

I don't think any of us would do this to Shankley . Actually I know we wouldn't .
As for the Hillsborough memorial , you'd have to be scum of the earth just thinking about defacing that .

Gotta hand it to them. In the, space of a week they have managed to devalue the prize that they yearned for, for 30 years.

No-one cares about the league title, no-one is talking about them and they can't handle it, so go and do stuff like this.

Biggest bunch of weird, messed-up freaks ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.