Daily Mirror Reporting Nike Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol a bumper deal worth 10 mill over 3 years. Arnt the RS getting like 25 mill per season with there deal.

Still though, Nike would be awesome. Just hopefully they don't fob us off with uni kits.

Lol a bumper deal worth 10 mill over 3 years. Arnt the RS getting like 25 mill per season with there deal.

Still though, Nike would be awesome. Just hopefully they don't fob us off with uni kits.

TEN MILLLION A YEAR. The rs are a global brand, we are not.

Why is it so unbelievable that the deal is £10m per year? Don't Spurs get that? This is Nike we're talking about..

Having Howard and Donovan playing for us no doubt contributed in securing this deal,10 million a year is a result, if true of course.

We should be looking for at least parity with Villa. Their new deal works out at £3.75M per year.

Spurs, to be fair, are a bigger commercial proposition to us and therefore no comparison with us. Never off the telly and have had a great Euro run of late and increased their *global brand appeal* because of it.

Newcastle would be a guideline too if that can be found. They just signed an extension with Puma for the next two seasons. It'd be interesting to know what they got per season.

Having Howard and Donovan playing for us no doubt contributed in securing this deal,10 million a year is a result, if true of course.

If that's true, it would mean me having to admit the club got something right. I cant see that happening to be quite frank.

kinda sad to be losing LCS, made us a bit more unique and was a nice throwback, but this would seem to represent progress for the club

I understand the club jibbing them if it gets more cash in. What I laugh at though is if you trawl the archives on the LQS deal announcement you have Elstone talking all the romance of the great nostalgic link-up and how it'll be maybe a harbinger for future successes - an inspiration etc etc etc.

The insincerity of these machine/humans AKA as bizniss people never fails to amuse me. I cant wait to hear what Bob has to say about the sooper dooper new link up with NIKE.

I understand the club jibbing them if it gets more cash in. What I laugh at though is if you trawl the archives on the LQS deal announcement you have Elstone talking all the romance of the great nostalgic link-up and how it'll be maybe a harbinger for future successes - an inspiration etc etc etc.

The insincerity of these machine/humans AKA as bizniss people never fails to amuse me. I cant wait to hear what Bob has to say about the sooper dooper new link up with NIKE.

hes a man who deals in platitudes, the 2nd pink kit aside though, good performance from le coq, was nice to have them while it lasted, things have to move forward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.