Da silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive!

The comments at Beattie below the video, whats that all about? Da Silva clearly shot, Beattie was unlucky not 2 manage 2 toe poke that in. Good play from Beattie being alert and there.

Woah, so it is true then you can't be born Brazilian without possessing some kind of football skills. Even a defensive midfielder has them :eek:

Impressive!

The comments at Beattie below the video, whats that all about? Da Silva clearly shot, Beattie was unlucky not 2 manage 2 toe poke that in. Good play from Beattie being alert and there.

The thing is when I watched it, it looked like bt, had an arm across him, and was nudged goalwards.

Sorry guys, I did not have time to look at the vid, but from your comments can I assume he's going to be fighting for a place in the starting 11?

If it was Anichebe who had just missed it, they would be saying "Oh! Vic was unlucky to not get him foot to that!" But as its BT, it is all doom and gloom!

Sorry guys, I did not have time to look at the vid, but from your comments can I assume he's going to be fighting for a place in the starting 11?

Im with danny, I'm still a little cautious about him.
But some people were saying last season that they had heard he was a complete waste of time and totally out of his depth.
But he may still be a useful squad player and still 100000000000,00000000000,000000000,0000000000,000000000,000000 times better than ossie:D :D ;)

ossie is so bad and so irritating he has motivated me to invent a whole new numerical system!!!

Impressive!

Now, I'm usually Mr Happy Positive, but Da Silva CLEARLY passed, its a square ball...

Had it been AJ or Vaughan, I have no doubts it would have been a goal, The trouble is BT WASN'T alert and thats why he didn't get on the end of it.

It's a bad bad miss and if you can't see that well... better get an eye check.

If it was Anichebe who had just missed it, they would be saying "Oh! Vic was unlucky to not get him foot to that!" But as its BT, it is all doom and gloom!

And there you go! Score one for the BT haters!

And there you go! Score one for the BT haters!

So you think BT was unlucky then?

I respect the faith you have in the guy but I think its a tad blind, remember how much I supported him back in the day on TW?

I agree with Rob on this one, If it was AJ or Vaughany it would've been in the back of that net. I'm not a BT hater but I feel as though the fella has to have one unbelievably easy sitter and score it to get his game back on track until that happens bt will keep missing these types of chances I believe.

Rob, don't really care how much you hate him or how blind you think my faith is. Watch the video, he starts his run early AND is unlucky to not put it on. Granted he should have, but like I said, if AJ, Vic or Vaughn had missed it, you'd be singing a different tune. And you know you would.

New season, clean slate if you ask me. BT gets a new chance, especially as he is putting in the effort on the training pitch, so does VdM.

And please don't patronize me with that "I respect the faith" crap. You are now on the BT out bandwagon and I am willing to give him another chance, don't dress it up. It isn't like you.

Now I am done with that, da Silva looks like he has got some potential, I don't care if was against RSL, he skipped right by those guys like they weren't there! Lets HOPE he translates that to EPL.

Bandwagon? I'm driving the thing.

In fact I DO respect the faith you have in him, because I lost mine a long time ago.

If that was AJ or Vaughn I would be saying its a bad miss because thats exactly what it is.

And I took your advice and watched it again, yes he did make his run early got a yard on the defender, unfortunatley he swung his left leg and missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.