2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either of Kenny or Holgate (whose needed at centre back instead of Williams) would be an enormous upgrade on Cuco
I mean I'd happily see Kenny at RB, just don't think he's held his spot (though deserved more of a chance to do so).

Holgate at cb is a definite.

I mean I'd happily see Kenny at RB, just don't think he's held his spot (though deserved more of a chance to do so).

Holgate at cb is a definite.

I think the question is, how much value does Cuco add to the team compared to Kenny...

Both now and in the future....for me Kenny wins both the short and long term discussion.

I am mystified how Cuco got a 3 year deal...impossible to shift him.

I think the question is, how much value does Cuco add to the team compared to Kenny...

Both now and in the future....for me Kenny wins both the short and long term discussion.

I am mystified how Cuco got a 3 year deal...impossible to shift him.
To be fair I understand why he was picked up on a free, but expected him to be at least alright at what he does.

At the very least he's taken a bit of pressure off Kenny, so at least he can blend into the side over the course of the season - rather than being thrown in at the deep end.

Saying that though a LB was far more necessary as Baines is all but finished for the most part.

“I’ve played quite a lot of games. I didn’t expect that I would play as many games, especially the Premier League games."

Qbar_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

You are not the only one who is surprised that RK has given you so much game time Martina. There are thousands perhaps even millions of supporters as well as non supporters who are just as surprised and probably even more surprised than you are. Then again practically all RK's team selections this season have been surprising and seem to be more about stubbornness than common sense and professionalism. ;)

Worst player ive seen in an everton jersey for a long long time. Looks lost. Was he actually a defender before. Completely useless. Never should have signed him even as cover. Doesnt deserve to wear blue and white as a football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.