Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton Sat 21st Jan KO 3pm

How good are our youngsters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"should" win this comfortably, but those rules do not apply to EFC, so i think bore draw or we'll lose by a goal

yep i wouldn't be surprised either. we seem much more comfortable hitting teams on the counter than breaking them down when they sit deep.

big test to see whether we can maintain the urgency shown throughout against City, but sparingly for most of the year up until then. we often look like we need to concede first before we're truly bothered to try to score.

We will beat Crystal palace and after the game there will be one more nailed on certainty. ..lard ass Allardyce will be bemoaning most of the refs decisions. NSNO

I am going to go 2-1 Everton,only knowing Everton to go and let you down when you least expect it,that would be so typical if that happened,2 of the 3 games there have been 0-0,with Lukaku scoring the winner in the middle game in the 1st few min,s was the last time a goal was even scored there,that was actuall Pardews 1st defeat as palace boss and only our 2nd win in 14 games,lets hope for evertons sake we dont become big sams 1st win, @Alan Whittle whats your score prediction mate

Status
Not open for further replies.