Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton Sat 21st Jan KO 3pm

How good are our youngsters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton haven't conceded a goal at Selhurst Park since an early game in 2004/05 season, although to be fair, there have only been three games in the Prem since then, all in Martinez's tenure.

Everton haven't conceded a goal at Selhurst Park since an early game in 2004/05 season, although to be fair, there have only been three games in the Prem since then, all in Martinez's tenure.

Wasn't it 1-1 there last season? Or was that nil nil

Going to be a much different game to Sunday.

Palace have good players in midfield, and with Cabaye on set-pieces it's imperative that there's no sloppy fouling in and around the box.

Chelsea walloping aside, Everton tend to play at roughly the level of their opponents, so I'm expecting a typically tight affair. It'll probably come down to Lukaku vs. Benteke, meaning that Williams is going to have to show what he's made of in the air.

you will batter us unless our lot suddenly get their arseholes back when we go behind. The fans are in a sort of civil war, the club is out of touch and Sam seems to realise what a mess Pardew left.

have to admit I was quite jealous watching your young lads do so well against City, especially Davies. It's something that's been missing from CPFC since we went up and our academy is not up to our standards, it's been neglected and will be years before it is as productive as even Charlton. Watching Davies hug the crowd after his goal, now that's something I wish we could enjoy again

2-0 Ev

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.