Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus is, imo, still the best RB in the PL and i hope he has a long contract negotiated...else the likes of Chelsea and City will be sniffing around. I'd love to see Bainesy back at LB...we'd have the best fullback duo in global football

This must spell the end for the FOSW. No manager survives this run of form/results. Chelsea and Leicester next, OMG at what point does Moshiri panic?
Relegation zone. We're just above relegation form for the season, but the bottom of the table this season is so rubbish.

Sooner or later, they'll start turning the corner and he'll come under intense pressure. As it stands, he probably gets whatever can be made available in January to throw at the problem. I don't know whether FFP is calendar-year or season-by-season, so I have no idea whether or not there will be some funds.

Only one good thing from that game was the mighty Godfrey, just seems to get better and give so much for the team. oh and Rondon.....hahaha. God we are a laughing stock. Its just laughable now. Rafael out, Rafael in, whatever. Its just pointless caring.

This must spell the end for the FOSW. No manager survives this run of form/results. Chelsea and Leicester next, OMG at what point does Moshiri panic?
Moshiri has nailed his colours to the benitez mast. It led to our DoF walking. That's a pretty big deal.

I doubt he will U-turn so quickly, so I fear his ego will see us down this season.

Benny now saying richy was injured and that's why he bought him off.
Eh? Another injury?????
Motd getting stuck into Richy as well.
All round totally unacceptable display
Won't be winning any trophies for a long long time...not even the championship playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.