Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Richarlison. He's turning into one of the best defenders we have! Always chases back and never gives up on a ball. Puts the wind up the opposition when he runs in on goal.

Reminds me, dare I say it, of Ian Rush who people used to say was their best defender!

Two very winnable matches coming up next week. Will be interesting what team Don Carlo puts out against West Ham. Will be disappointed if the second string lose out now. Maybe it's time for the first eleven to step in.....or at least maybe six of them. Go strong against WHU.
And then it's our first eleven being let loose on Brighton. Plucky little Brighton (now where have I heard that before?).
We have to beat Brighton.........no mistakes.
So by the end of the week we should be in the business end of the League cup. (Some more Premier League teams will then be out).
And hope we put a few goals past and easily beat Brighton.
Then all is looking good. Better than for many a season.

So today's win was important..........the feel good factor keeps rolling on..
Then it's an international break...........we give the rest of the League a break. Keep the media wanting more of Everton.............keep them all waiting for what we do next.
Ps..........that's just me hoping that we can do a Leicester City. The media were fuming that they were not caught. So let's keep this run going for as long as possible. Let's keep winning football matches.
I'm getting excited about this Everton team. Can't wait for these next two matches. And that's something I haven't said now for a number of seasons.

Anyhow...........great win today. An important win. In the scheme of everything today was a big win......
Let's hope everyone keeps fit. Nuture our top players. Keep everyone fit. Keep everyone motivated. Keep everyone on board. Keep going......
Win our next two matches. Let's rock and roll. Up The Toffees.
Pps...........West Ham and Brighton.........nothing really to fear.......I piece of @@## .(for the editors........@@## is CAKE ).........For everyone else....take your pick.

We were pretty average today but it's one of them where a player like James makes all the difference and thankfully we got the win, Palace didn't offer much threat despite having nearly all the possession in the 2nd half but some matches you just have to weather the storm and thankfully we did.

Wonderful 3 points today, lose that game last season with the team we had. Huge difference Carlo and the 3 new signings have made so far this season. Everyone is feeding off each other and the confidence level is at another level, I've been an Everton fan for 7 seasons now and I've never seen anything like it. Coleman was my MoM, he's a natural leader and had a great day locking it down. Up the Toffees, let's get West Ham Wednesday and grab 3 more from BHA on Saturday...
P.S. Took a 2nd mortgage out on my home to put down on Everton winning the leave:dance:
.... j/k

Very decent win that. Palace is a difficult place to go for even the better sides.

Obviously, there'll come a point where we need to see a Plan B, but Plan A has been great so far. I love the balance in midfield and attack.

I signed up for prime today (monthly) to watch the game. Just cancelled it and amazon have said they'll refund the 7.99. Have I just got the game for free?
Yep, they do give partial refunds if you cancel before a full month is up. They get a lot of stick do Amazon, and rightly so in some aspects, but for keeping customers happy I think they're second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.