Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a win for 7th. I really hope we have a good go at them, the same as yesterday. Keep up the effort and attitude, that is the least we should expect. I am hopeful of a 3-1 win, so should be a tough game.

The current optimistic, buoyant mood suggests we will lose this handily...a game which has 'Everton that' written all over it

2-0 to Palace

Nah I reckon we’ll actually show this lot some respect and half turn up. Their home record isn’t great, going for a score draw here.
palace have actually won the 2nd lowest points at home in league,only Huddersfield with worst -saying that Fulham were 2nd lowest when we lost to them last week lol,odd as well that we have more away wins than palace have home wins,which i said to alan a few weeks ago i didnt know they were so bad at home
I'm just a bit weary specially after they beat Arselel 3-2 at away. Like the Fulham game I wouldn't be surprised if we lose I don't wanna be a negative nancy but it's hard to shake the feeling.

We need a win for 7th. I really hope we have a good go at them, the same as yesterday. Keep up the effort and attitude, that is the least we should expect. I am hopeful of a 3-1 win, so should be a tough game.

I'll take a 1-0 win for us shinned in off Calvert Lewin in the 94th minute.

It's a must win isn't it, I think we might just fall short of 7th due to that Fulham game. I reckon it'll be a point at Palace, best Burnley and our seasonal stuffing at Spurs

We are toilet at home. 4 wins; Burnley, Leicester, Fulham and Huddersfield. If you come to have a go it will be interesting. Superb, strong physical performance against United but I rate us as one of the top sides in the Division playing on the break because of the pace we have.
If you are cautious it will probably be a 1-1 bore fest with both goals coming from mistakes. Goal machine Benteke is back (!) but first choice CB pair Tomkins and Sakho are out for the season. You'll enjoy belting our Kopite pair of Kelly and Dann.
Will be their with my Evertonian lad as ever.Enjoy if you are coming, safe trip.

Flip a coin, heads we play well tails we don’t. That’s about as scientific as it gets with predicting our form at the moment. 4-1 Everton

you know we are going to stuff these as they don't have the players available to park the bus well. I am now thinking the season plays out with us getting 7th but Watford beating City and its all a waste of effort. The Everton way.....

Said it before Fulham and I'll say it again here: these away days against the bottom half are the kind of games a consistent top four challenging team can't slip up on too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.