Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After half a season of rubbish from Colin, it's nice to be excited about Palace again. Who knew we could actually score goals....

Obviously I hope we smash you later but I really do wish you luck with the rest of the season. Really didn't expect to see you down here but there you go. Just beat those [Poor language removed] you share a city with next week, please. Seeing as Stevie Me's last home game is against us, I'm sure we'll do our best to ruin his big day.

Went to a few games at Selhurst during your last foray in the prem. Was always impressed at the crowd. Less so the football.

Who let the Doug(ie) out?

I hope you get smashed, and I hope you stay longer this time up.

So did I, years ago. CP 3 MU 5 stands out, when Charlton, Law and Best were about. Last time I was there we got beat by Stoke, FGS, in
an FA Cup 3/4 play off.

Anyway, on topic, Pardew has had a ridiculously good honeymoon period down there, but it must be overdue to end. I mean, Pardew! :(

The whole run of bad results against a poor Palace team must end sooner or later and now would be the perfect time.

Last edited:
Said after the southampton game to one of my mates who is a baggies fan that i couldnt see where our next win comes from, i had palace or west brom as winnable "if" they had kept there managers i just can't see it happening today/tomorrow. Makes me hate myself that i don't see a potential victory till we play leicester at home.

They'll sack Pearson and replace him the week before.

Everton, that.

Palace are in much better form then us. Playing some lovely fast football. I think we're going to concede a couple. It'll come down to how many we can score. 2-3 Everton.

Horrid day down in London, very wet, trying to snow.

Stay safe travelling blues and lets go home with 3 points...

Cant wait for game , this was a long wait .Please Everton win one ffs i watch player by player in almost all positions we should be better , but somhow they all suck at once. Just few players play good for a game , Lukaku might show up , Naisy is missing long time so is Barkley,Defense is [Poor language removed] , Fullbacks should be our best wepons and they are average to bad almost every game , Barry should not play every game with 33 years old on midfilder so sometime hes decent sometime hes crap.Only Besic and Kevin done more good then bad in last 10 games.Can they show up for one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.