Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still debating whether to even watch this, straight up.

I'm honestly trying to find positives, but an away game at Palace just isn't the game where something is magically going to change. A draw would be a welcome point imo.

Great preview Alan.

Palace seem to be a bit of a bogey team for both the teams from Liverpool - eternal thanks for Crystanbul. Although glad that Bolasie can't make it am sure you'll find some way to score especially with the form we are in. Just hope we can come away with some points as we really need them.

Said after the southampton game to one of my mates who is a baggies fan that i couldnt see where our next win comes from, i had palace or west brom as winnable "if" they had kept there managers i just can't see it happening today/tomorrow. Makes me hate myself that i don't see a potential victory till we play leicester at home.

Its a must win game realistically because the 4 + 2 europa games after palace could prove to be a nightmare, even if we get 7/8 points from the next 5 games (which our form would suggest is a little hopeful) we would only just be level with the mid table teams and thats without them playing any matches at all. To get any sort of run going in to the 6 games after the palace game (including europa league) we need a big performance against palace otherwise we are going to be dragged right into that relegation dogfight and the one thing ive not seen from our squad is a squad who is prepared to fight for everything.

This time last year we stuggled through the end of jan and feb winning 1 of the 4 games then had best part of our season from march and april and won 7 in a row. What i would give for a turn around like that again this year

Any advice on where the toffees can go for a beer tomorrow? Am staying with a bluenose in Anerley so anywhere's good!

Not what I was expecting but a decent read nonetheless. Good job. Liked. Feel a bit bad now for saying I hope we frickin' well smash yous. Well, not that bad, cos it's true like! Think we might jut scrape this one by the odd goal though. Fingers crossed here. Some folks in here have defo had too much of Grampa's medicine tonight though... 1-2 to us. Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.