Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that tackle by DCL again there. It’s beyond incompetent, surely. The big giveaway is no Palace player remotely appeals and thinks it’s a foul. Disgusting these officials.

How has the on-field ref not got the spine to stick with what he originally saw on the pitch in normal time? Another stitch-up.

Voted for Virginia as I thought he was really solid tonight. Showed safe hands and good distribution. However, if Danjuma had been allowed to stay on the left he may have taken it.

On the sending off, I thought it was excellent centre-forward play and exactly what DCL is good at. Shocking decision. This will hit Doms confidence even more now. Feel for the lad.

Fwiw none of the panellists think it was a red either. Those two refs (dumb and dumber) are probably the only 2 people in England who would have given that.

"shove your game, shove your cup, and shove your weekly rule changes, enjoy televising nothing, pricks!"

Sean Dyche - on standing up to the weekly anomaly's that beset only Everton.

Has a referee ever not changed their mind when they go over to look at the screen?

I'm pretty sure they're told what to do and just go to the screen as a show
Sure i can remember one ref sticking with his original decision of no red after it was recommended by VAR and looked at on the screen! Might even have been Kavanagh himself. Maybe last season but deffo remember it

Status
Not open for further replies.