Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he deleted it??

Surely the team players know the day before?

I thought the same as you in the past.

Like vs Burnley he tweeted a graphic, and I noticed he hadn't done so since the last time he started so I post saying so;

... He's done it a few times since. If he doesn't get any game time, he'll delete the tweet.

I thought the same as you in the past.

Like vs Burnley he tweeted a graphic, and I noticed he hadn't done so since the last time he started so I post saying so;

... He's done it a few times since. If he doesn't get any game time, he'll delete the tweet.
Deffo think he will start tonight think Beto will also

Hasn’t Danjuma started all the cup games?

….i expect Dyche will pick his strongest team but not take any chances with those who’s fitness is in doubt. Really difficult game, I’m my normal pessimistic self although from what I read Palace will be without a number of regulars.

Just keep Onana and Gueye away from penalties.

Deffo think he will start tonight think Beto will also

Hasn’t Danjuma started all the cup games?

I don't recall him starting the last couple of league cup games.

Wouldn't be surprised if he started tonight, but his Twitter account isn't an indication because the loon deletes them when he doesn't get minutes lol

• Haha
Reactions: JLW
….i expect Dyche will pick his strongest team but not take any chances with those who’s fitness is in doubt. Really difficult game, I’m my normal pessimistic self although from what I read Palace will be without a number of regulars.

Just keep Onana and Gueye away from penalties.
Crock list of Johnstone (although Henderson is an adequate deputy) Ward, Doucoure, Olise, Ayew (Afcon) and Edouard. All starters when fit.

I used to look forward to these games when we were a mid table club with nothing else to play for. It's just frustrating that even if we did get our points back it has decemated our excitement and preparation for these type of games. That's a punishment we won't get compensated for if points are returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.