Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has draw written all over it to be honest. Not sure if any of the new signings will start (not classing gomes as new signing)

Anywhere in town showing this game tomorrow? I know Nelly Foley's does but I'd like to avoid the panic attack from being in there.

I reckon we''ll smash em.

I hope so, I can't see zaha playing and they haven't got their right back anymore.

Hoping that Kean will come on for the last 30min and pinch it. But as they say it's the hope that kills you haha.

Not sold on iwobi, I would rather of waited till Jan and go again for zaha,

I can see arsenal now getting him and using the money we gave them for iwobi

....tough place to go is Palace.

My ‘new season resolution’ is to be more positive so i’ll say we’ll win, but I will take care to ensure I don’t mix positivity with delusion.

I hope so, I can't see zaha playing and they haven't got their right back anymore.

Hoping that Kean will come on for the last 30min and pinch it. But as they say it's the hope that kills you haha.

Not sold on iwobi, I would rather of waited till Jan and go again for zaha,

I can see arsenal now getting him and using the money we gave them for iwobi

I know about Zaha. I think that shifted the goal posts and we started dreaming about competing with the top teams immediately. I'm now back to thinking that's some years off, i.e post new stadium. In that context Iwobi might be a solid addition. Though I don't mind Bernard either.

....tough place to go is Palace.

My ‘new season resolution’ is to be more positive so i’ll say we’ll win, but I will take care to ensure I don’t mix positivity with delusion.
one of the worst home records last year but off course a whole new season can bring anything,palace when they play there 1st home game at selhurst park [if its the 1st game of season or 2nd match of the season] have lost everyone since 2011 while Everton very oddly last lost on 1st day the same year 2011 [after spurs game cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.