Credit where credit it due....and how to do things with respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Bobby as well for his part in the Lukaku signing. Between about 9 and 10, all reports were that Lukaku preferred to join West Brom as he was already familiar with everyone there, then they reported on SSN around 10 that Bobby had made a personal phone call to him and the next minute he'd changed his mind completely

I think its more that we offered more to Chelsea in terms of loan fees, and they told him that he wasnt going to West Brom.

Is the new tv deal money suppose to come in this summer or the end of the season . If its the end of the season then we could of played our cards right because a lot of teams like Norwich Cardiff and Southampton would of wasted there money while we could have a potential to spend 12 million in January from Fellaini's deal and 20 million in the summer

no one else to blame now ,he had bill for a blanket and we have no money excuse for years, now he is out in the open for all the world to see. no early movement,last minute panicking, failed bids, fake bids,we ran out of time, oh welcome to the world of the moyes, man united they deserve better.

Disagree Man U have got what they deserve.

I'm so glad Everton grew a set of balls with regards to the Fellaini transfer and we had replacements sorted out too. Best transfer deadline day for a long time.

Although I'd like to see the cash sitting in a pile in January, I'd rather not spend it as January prices are crap. New sky money plus the profit we just made will give us the potential to vastly improve the squad next summer.

Is the new tv deal money suppose to come in this summer or the end of the season . If its the end of the season then we could of played our cards right because a lot of teams like Norwich Cardiff and Southampton would of wasted there money while we could have a potential to spend 12 million in January from Fellaini's deal and 20 million in the summer

The first payment of the new tv money comes at the end of this season, so yeah that could be a factor. Although i'd argue that the money those teams you mentioned are spending is probably as much to do with their low wage bills having only recently been promoted as it is to do with borrowing against next year's tv money

Decent business, In think we could have got even more for Fellaini though, and we shouldn't have spent so much on McCarthy. We needed to add a striker permanently.

I've said before, there better be permanent signings made in January or there will be riots down country road, I will lead them myself. There should be at least 10m all said and done for Bobby to spend, this absolutely CANNOT go missing. Leading up to the January window, I suggest we start making banners to take to the match to remind BK we haven't forgotten

Think you will be on your own mate....the rest will be on County Road wondering where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.