Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForestBlue

Player Valuation: £10m
Been reading a bit about the proposed Covid passport, testing prior to and after attending events etc

Wonder how this may apply (or not) to going to Goodison at any stage in the future. No covid passport then no admission?

Seems a bit of a complicated system(s) with some benefits but also lots of issues

a) How do you get a Covid passport?
b) How often does it need to be renewed to remain valid i.e. If we need to have booster to handle variants in the future
c) Proof of taking a test before events to gain admission
d) Lots of other proposals

Who pays for all of this too? I think I can guess!

They was doing the proof of testing when they opened up for a bit recently, you had to go to a mass testing site and have the test within 48 hours(?) of attending the game, don't know if those mass testing sites are still going though to get a free test

Been reading a bit about the proposed Covid passport, testing prior to and after attending events etc

Wonder how this may apply (or not) to going to Goodison at any stage in the future. No covid passport then no admission?

Seems a bit of a complicated system(s) with some benefits but also lots of issues

a) How do you get a Covid passport?
b) How often does it need to be renewed to remain valid i.e. If we need to have booster to handle variants in the future
c) Proof of taking a test before events to gain admission
d) Lots of other proposals

Who pays for all of this too? I think I can guess!
hello buddy do u believe this pandemic is real??

If I know a British government, and i do, it will be a (long hoped for) stealth ID card which will cost us fifty notes and will (because of covid mate) need renewing twice a year.

A lovely little freedom tax to add to the environment (everything is bad for it so let's tax it) taxes.

But it is for the greater good - is how the S*n, Mail, Express readers will be told to view it.

thank u buddy what is the strongest measures u as a person are willing to take if everton want disease passports??
The way I look at it (probably wrong) but

1) If you've had your jabs you are at a reduced risk of dying, but you can still get Covid, and can still pass it on.
2) If you have a negative test prior to going it doesn't mean you haven't caught it but it reduces the possibility that you have.

Therefore regardless of if you have a jab passport or not the best way to protect others is still to have a test.

To protect yourself then have the jabs if you are able to.

Personally I'll go with the flow and see what the impact is of any additional testing or pre admission checking is but if I can get what Everton want me to have then I'll get it .. I just want to go to the game!

It may mean however that I cant go to all the games if I dont have the time to get whatever they need done beforehand though if they need regular tests or covid passport "stamps".

The way I look at it (probably wrong) but

1) If you've had your jabs you are at a reduced risk of dying, but you can still get Covid, and can still pass it on.
2) If you have a negative test prior to going it doesn't mean you haven't caught it but it reduces the possibility that you have.

Therefore regardless of if you have a jab passport or not the best way to protect others is still to have a test.

To protect yourself then have the jabs if you are able to.

Personally I'll go with the flow and see what the impact is of any additional testing or pre admission checking is but if I can get what Everton want me to have then I'll get it .. I just want to go to the game!

It may mean however that I cant go to all the games if I dont have the time to get whatever they need done beforehand though if they need regular tests or covid passport "stamps".
what do u think of virus deniers buddy??

Status
Not open for further replies.