Covid Passports and Testing etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in.

Im going round to @mrb85 house and moving in.

He cant stop me, cos he wants a free society with no rules.
What are you talking about ? You clearly do not understand what a free society means, and has meant over the years. It does not mean anarchy. Grow up. If that's the level of nonsense you want to engage at, I'm out.

You don't mind knowing that just switching you mobile phone you can be traced ?
Having a world pandemic vaccination needing a record identification is not an intrusion,is a must to surprises it worldwide imo .......
If you chose not to have it that's your choice, but accept the necessary çonseauenses of avoiding the vaccinations .......it's a choice ........
Personally, yes I do mind everything about tracking. Unfortunately governments worldwide have permitted private company acquisition of all phone data. You refer to choice, and I agree. It's mandatory vaccinations I disagree with. Particularly where the arguments for and against have not been presented objectively.

We're a million miles from being a society where we don't care about others. We are unthinkingly caring about others through everything we do, from how we drive to how our taxes are used. And whatever we feel about how we're being forced to do things now, for the next three or four decades we're all going to be paying for what this government has decided to be the best way forward. (By the way, the whole way a capitalist system works is on the basis of self-interest).
If we live in a society who cares about others, and lets keep in pandemic related, why are 12+ months in do you still see plenty of healthy people in shops with no face masks? Why over the lockdown months did plenty of people get caught having mass indoor gatherings?
The simplest self efforts could help protect others, but far too many dont care.
Were in a mess with this inept government and in a mess with the modern view far too many people seem to have these days of basic selfishness.

If we live in a society who cares about others, and lets keep in pandemic related, why are 12+ months in do you still see plenty of healthy people in shops with no face masks? Why over the lockdown months did plenty of people get caught having mass indoor gatherings?
The simplest self efforts could help protect others, but far too many dont care.
Were in a mess with this inept government and in a mess with the modern view far too many people seem to have these days of basic selfishness.
I do take simple steps in line with restrictions despite my disagreement with their imposition. In respect of masks, I wear them despite my strong reservations of both the risks of catching the virus and of the usefulness of masks as protection, particularly now with the success of the vaccination programme. The reasons I wear one is, obviously, to avoid being fined, but more importantly to avoid causing concern to those who are more fearful of catching the virus than I am.

Personally, yes I do mind everything about tracking. Unfortunately governments worldwide have permitted private company acquisition of all phone data. You refer to choice, and I agree. It's mandatory vaccinations I disagree with. Particularly where the arguments for and against have not been presented objectively.

What are you talking about ? You clearly do not understand what a free society means, and has meant over the years. It does not mean anarchy. Grow up. If that's the level of nonsense you want to engage at, I'm out.
Choosing what rules and laws to obey is the definition of anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.