Conor McAleny

Status
Not open for further replies.
21, probably out for most of the season now. Can't see him making it.

Vaughan and Anichebe had constant injuries around that time but Vaughan's doing very well for himself now in the championship and Anichebe's had the best few seasons of his career with us. It's far, far too early to say what will happen with McAleny. Just hope he recovers soon.

Conor McAleny ‏@CMcAleny 2m
Absolutely devastated about breaking my leg yesterday.. Never been this down in my life. No point dwellin on it now because Conor McAleny ‏@CMcAleny 1m
.. And these things happen. I know for a fact i'll come back a stronger person physically and mentally. Thanks for the kind words people x
thats football.

So its confirmed, broken leg.

21, probably out for most of the season now. Can't see him making it.

A broken leg isn't necessarily the end of his chance of coming good. Depends on the break but there are far worse injuries to get.

The lad has talent, let's not write him off yet.

A broken leg isn't necessarily the end of his chance of coming good. Depends on the break but there are far worse injuries to get.

The lad has talent, let's not write him off yet.

exactly. It made Ramsey become a better player aswell if you have watched his performances recently

Ross Barkley had a triple leg break a couple of years ago and he doesn't seem to be struggling now. Big blow for the lad obviously but fingers crossed he'll come through it.

Broke his leg at the end of August, so 5 months out. I know it's clutching at straws but, if Oviedo is key to Costa Rica, there might be the slimmest of outside chances that he could make the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.