Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute rubbish mate...he missed at Utd and his bottle went. That other bad egg Mirallas didn't help snatching the pen off Bianes. His bottle went for a good while when he came back from the World Cup having been embarrassed. I like Baines, but he's not immune from criticism and on this occasion his slyness has really annoyed me.
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-lukaku-is-the-clubs-designated-penalty-taker

Straight from the horses mouth, Lukaku was the penalty taker on Martinez's say so. The willingness of some fans to bad mouth long serving top class professionals to defend somebody who would have thrown anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself never ceases to amaze.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-lukaku-is-the-clubs-designated-penalty-taker

Straight from the horses mouth, Lukaku was the penalty taker on Martinez's say so. The willingness of some fans to bad mouth long serving top class professionals to defend somebody who would have thrown anyone and everyone under the bus to protect himself never ceases to amaze.

It never ceases to amaze me how some posters use a comment from the manager 95% have spent their whole time fuming about to back up an argument about "long serving top class professionals". Using "El Fraud's" words.....yes, the very same man who has apparently chatted bubbles since turning us into Wigerton ....to support a point is laughable given the amount of vitriol spurted about him. Baines was the penalty taker until he missed at UTD and his bottle went. If Lukaku was the designated penalty taker why did Baines take it?

Simple answer......because there was no pressure in a dead rubber and he wanted to get his little fist-pump in whilst his stock is still high following his unsavoury part in the 'lack if chemistry' discussion.

tumblr_n1v7cguFnl1r1g8plo2_500.gif

Is this thread really still going? He's gone, history. Relax! ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how some posters use a comment from the manager 95% have spent their whole time fuming about to back up an argument about "long serving top class professionals". Using "El Fraud's" words.....yes, the very same man who has apparently chatted bubbles since turning us into Wigerton ....to support a point is laughable given the amount of vitriol spurted about him. Baines was the penalty taker until he missed at UTD and his bottle went. If Lukaku was the designated penalty taker why did Baines take it?

Simple answer......because there was no pressure in a dead rubber and he wanted to get his little fist-pump in whilst his stock is still high following his unsavoury part in the 'lack if chemistry' discussion.
So you're calling Martinez a liar? Cool. Add it to the list of failings.

Unless you're just desperate for a reaction by being unnecessarily provocative. Surely nobody would be so sad? Or maybe they would.

Baines>>>>Martinez. Soz lid.

So you're calling Martinez a liar? Cool. Add it to the list of failings.

Unless you're just desperate for a reaction by being unnecessarily provocative. Surely nobody would be so sad? Or maybe they would.

Why does having an opinion that differs from yours mean I'm being unnecessarily provocative? Martinez has rightly been criticised and paid the price, whereas several of the players, Baines included, have performed horribly and behaved in a manner totally up befitting of Everton yet you don't want to condemn that....strange approach.

Why does having an opinion that differs from yours mean I'm being unnecessarily provocative? Martinez has rightly been criticised and paid the price, whereas several of the players, Baines included, have performed horribly and behaved in a manner totally up befitting of Everton yet you don't want to condemn that....strange approach.

Baines is 1 of us, Martinez was a fly by night paid employer.

Villa perhaps. I think his future depends on how he reacts to this - if its more of what we saw in the last two seasons, of him being the sole arbiter of what is to be deemed as progress, then he will probably have one more shot and then end up being the foreign voice in some punditry team.

Yes that is his level - Championship league. he will feel right at home there. As for a PL job no chance with the last two seasons records.

BTW his statement was a load of tosh, again very divorced from reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.