CONFIRMED: Moyes Leaving - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite excited about the change in personel.

We are at a bit of a cross roads, but we have a decent squad of players.

I am going to be a glass half full type of person, unless we appoint Mark Hughes or Martin O Neill, then I am retiring my total interest in football for good.

Absolutely gutted of Moyes leaves. He epitomises everything that is good at our club and I will be greatful that he turned what looked a team doomed for relagation to a team that has been able to compete ( maybe not in times of need ). It will be heart breaking seeing him and Baines at united. Good luck DM I wish you all the best.

The cynic in me is thinking, what if Moyes was referring to SAF at Utd when he's been saying "I'll wait and see what happens at the end of the season" before signing a new contract?

Let's face it he hasn't won a trophy in 10 years and whenever we play a really big game he worries more about losing than he thinks about winning. Even if a new manager comes in and we finish 14th and win a cup because they go for it more that would be an improvement in my eyes.

It doesn't guarantee success at all. We might go down without winning anything.

Last edited:
Pep must be kicking himself he signed a contract with Bayern already.....I heard his dad's an Evertonian but he likes the way Walsall play.

I read it somewhere that our budget since Moyes took over is £803,000 per season.

Well no our budget includes a wage bill of 60 million. Of which Moyes pockets 3 million himself.

We invest in wages rather than transfer fees, it's our policy. We still get outspent by 13 other teams a year, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.