Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm hoping I just don't understand the British wit here, why would you slight your new manager by saying he was harder to choose than the old one (even if it is only by 15 seconds.)

I haven't watched the conference yet, just read the summary on the OS, did any possibly defining quotes on par with "the people's club" come out of it?

It was not a sleight on RM, IMO. It was said with humour, which doesnt always translate into text!

Best quote from RM. "Everton are the only club I would fit. That wasnt a choice, it was a feeling."

Well it's a new era for us all. Don't know what's in store but I've got my ticket and I'm going along for the ride.
Let us hope there are more smiles than tears.

Welcome to Everton Football Club Roberto.

It was not a sleight on RM, IMO. It was said with humour, which doesnt always translate into text!

Best quote from RM. "Everton are the only club I would fit. That wasnt a choice, it was a feeling."

Exactly. Kenwright said he was in awe of him. For some reason, I believed Bill today.

Did I hear Kenwright say he went to the cup final not to see city or Wigan but to see Martinez, does that mean he knew that Moyes was leaving even before the cup final. Let the cat out of the hat me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.