Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Martinez to say "I'll get EFC challenging for the Premier League"

Underwhelming tbh

Oh and Kenwright, stop talking about Moyes! Forget him! It's like going on a first date and talking about your ex all night.

So you basically wanted him to lie then?

It's been better than all the 'People's Club' stuff I reckon. It's about clear ambition to take this club forward.

Kenwright: "David had me sold at 30 seconds, Roberto took around *thinks* 45.."

Absolute clanger of a quote that.

He basically said "Martinez is quite turd compared to Moyes but oh well, he'll do".

He's a bell of the highest order, he really is. If he's not sold on Martinez, how can anyone expect the fans to be.

Kenwright was extremely embarrassing in that press conference.

Must have mentioned Moyes about seven or eight times, including admitting he wasn't as convinced by Martinez at first as he was with Moyes. Laughable!

Then a bare-faced lie that he'll put his hand in his pocket and won't sell our best players!

"It became clear that the only club I would fit in at was Everton. That wasn't a choice, it was a feeling."

;)

Oh no we're getting relegated, Oh no we'll be battling relegation for 45 years, Oh no without David Moyes we don't have a club.

Get a grip you lunatics, my dead nan wouldn't have got our squad relegated if she was put in charge, so I'm pretty confident Martinez will be fine, he's alive and kicking so he's got a headstart on her so not really fair to compare obviously.

I know it's radical thinking but how about seeing how he does?

You're right of course you are

I'm still going to approach this with a fair amount of trepidation though

Status
Not open for further replies.